We collect your data (generally basic information about you, such as email, name, location, etc) only to communicate with you on a marketing basis to provide you with access to news about Lisa Loeb and to share her music with you for promotional purposes
We will not share this data with anyone without your consent. We honor your right to privacy and will comply with your wishes to remove your data from our system.
Here, we inform you how we collect and use the data you provide to us. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the website contact page, as well as information collected via opt-in for email newsletters and information gathered through email correspondence with you and physical signup forms at concerts. This notice was updated in May 2018 to reflect GDPR compliance standards.
We use the data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- Provide you with priority access to news and information about, and music, tour dates, and giveaways from, Lisa Loeb
- We will store this information to keep you informed on news that may be of interest to you.
- We will never use or share the information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
- Some information, such as IP and email address, may be shared with the following third parties who help us. They will only use this information to serve our needs and are prohibited from using it in any other instance. They are: MailChimp (email blast service), Squarespace (website hosting), and Google analytics (website and social media insights).
Consenting to allow us to process and store your data is optional. However, failure to provide that consent will prevent us from delivering the content, information, and music to you as mentioned above.
On our web platform, you are presented with the opportunity to contact us on the contact page and sign up for newsletters.
The type of information collected on that page generally includes but is not limited to:
- Email address
- An optional message block for more information from you
*NOTE: we do not store this information on the site; it is sent to us in a one-time email message.
If you would like to unsubscribe from our press blast communications at any time, you may do so in the footer of any of our emails. If you would like us to delete your information entirely, or request the information we store about you, please do so here. Otherwise, by continuing to interact with our emails and programs, you provide us with permission to manage and use your data as described above.
To prevent unauthorized parties from accessing your data and maintain the accuracy and cleanliness of our own data while ensuring the correct use of it, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.